We take the conduct of our drivers very seriously and we always expect them to behave in a reasonable manner. At all times we expect our drivers to:
- Be courteous and professional to all our customers and members of the general public.
- Act in a manner that is not likely to bring Hailo into disrepute.
- Do their best to arrive at the pickup location on time and communicate with our passengers.
- Fulfill their commitments once they have accepted a Hailo job.
- Enter the correct fare into the app and charge our passengers appropriately.
If at any time we feel that any of our drivers are not adhering to the above rules of conduct, we will start disciplinary procedures against the driver in question which could ultimately lead to them being removed from the Hailo network.